Microsoft System Center 2016 Update Rollup 10
Microsoft hat ein neues Update Rollup für System Center 2016 veröffentlicht.
Hier die Links auf die einzelnen Komponenten:
- Data Protection Manager (SCDPM) -> KB4578608
- Operations Manager (SCOM) -> KB4580254
- Operations Manager – UNIX und Linux Monitoring -> kein Update
- Orchestrator -> kein Update
- Service Manager (SCSM) -> KB4580255
- Service Management Automation -> kein Update
- Service Provider Foundation -> kein Update
- Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) -> KB4581601
Eine Übersicht dieses Updates ist hier verfügbar.
Kevin Holmann beschreibt hier, wie das Rollup eingespielt werden sollte.
Die Verbesserung für den Operationsmanager sind:
- The cmdlet Export-SCOMEffectiveMonitoringConfiguration has been fixed to give a correct summary of the applicable monitors, rules and overrides on an object.
- VB scripts for partition and grooming, calculate operations manager free space and detecting duplicate agent will now run without failure even if SNAC or MSOLEDBSQL are not installed.
- The issue regarding the TLS 1.2 compatibility in the OleDB module has been fixed. It is no longer mandatory for the provider element to be the first reference in the connection string.
- Performance improvement: Added “Recompile” hint to the stored procedures “p_SelectForTypeCache” and “p_SelectForNewTypeCache” that run frequently on SCOM DB.
- The security issue regarding reverse tabnabbing has been fixed in the operations manager web console.
- Fixed the Cross-site Scripting (XSS) related security issue in the operations manager web console.
- Fix has been provided for when the monitor erroneously turned critical due to the URL module incorrectly parsing the charset header value.
- The exception which blocked further progress when the user attempted to configure web application availability monitoring has been fixed.
- Management Pack Import is now compatible for SCOM 2007 –> SCOM 2016 Upgrade version when upgraded directly or Indirectly.
- Quarterly report end date will be shown correctly for the first quarter when the “From” field is selected as “First day of previous quarter” and “To” field is selected as “Last day of previous quarter”.
- Reports have been fixed to not show objects which have been deleted before the selected start time.
- The .NET API issue regarding scheduling reports via the schedule management wizard has now been fixed.